The sex therapy services I offer:
– I help couples rekindle their intimacy after having kids or years of marriage.
– I help people who have been sexually abused or raped heal and discover that their sexuality isn’t something to be used or taken, but a gift to be enjoyed in the appropriate context.
– I help single women recover from unhealthy relationship patterns and reconcile what it means to be single, Christian, and also sexual!
– I help folks for whom sex is physically or emotionally painful.
– I help folks who no longer believe the lies of culture and want to learn another way. The lies that include, but are not limited to:
Sex is just physical.
Sex with many partners is normal and healthy. Pornography is a natural part of a man’s life.
Bottom line: My passion is to help people have healthy sexual identities and passionate marriages!